April 25, 2011

Wish the rain goes away from everybody's life.............

Life is not always fair
when you think that you are happy, there is still something which makes you not to be happy
I'm happy now but my friends is not in the good luck, how can I be happy???

Roda kehidupan berputar, sometimes you are up, sometimes you are down..........
When you are in the peak, do not be overwhelmed..........
When you are not in your luck, don't worry......the rain will go away....

Be tough my dear, .........
Perhaps it's not your day, but you will be even stronger ahead...
I cannot make you feel better, only you who can make everything to be the best.........

Hold on friends.......
I will try to give you my shoulder, you can count on me
but what can I do if I cannot make you feel better........
I don't have power, I'm not the one who can turn my hands on and off........
because I'm only me.........

No comments:

Post a Comment