April 25, 2011

Here comes the baby blues .....

Having a baby means.........you have to be ready for something brand new bad dreams.

Who said that everything will be fine, once the baby arrives, then you 'll be a happy mom.....
Who said that anyway.........

I GOT THE BABY BLUES.........

I feel terrible when I hear she cries..... a lot......almost all night, I don't know how to breast her,........
I don't know how to hug her, and I don't even know what she wants.........
Whatever I do, she keeps crying and crying, even harder....

Hey baby, I don't know who you are, who ruin all my imagination of being a new mom....

I think having a baby is only seeing her everyday sleeping,
but the reality is when you have a baby you MUST at least have a little knowledge of how to calm her down...,
Not only I have to try recovering my body, and all the heavy spirit to get everything back to normal, what I mean normal is, at least I can walk normal again, no more stomach, and no more boneless every time I try to stand out....

Luckily I have a little knowledge on how to manage the baby blues........here

anyho.....a part from my baby blues syndrome, which finally I can get over it,
one thing that I always remember that my early latch on with dede,
for the first time I hold her in my arms, although I cannot move even a bit, but I can hold her in my arms,
still she finds and finds her milk..........

I only a little bit disappointed cause she was given to me after 30 minutes, not in the mean time after her born,
she should have come to me in just time.........no need to be that tidy.........

No comments:

Post a Comment